The management team here at Aquatopia Conservatory has been closely monitoring how the COVID-19 outbreak has been evolving, and how we can best prioritize the health, well-being, and safety of our customers, employees and communities.
In response, Aquatopia Conservatory has implemented the following actions and decisions based on recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada and Ottawa Public Health.
The Pond Clinic retail store and garden centre is OPEN to the public! We are still offer CURBSIDE PICKUP for those who
prefer this option!
We have plenty of tropical and aquatic plants for sale along with a full selection of pond and water feature supplies.
We please ask that you respect the following health and safety guidelines when you enter our building:
1) If you have a fever or have been exposed to anyone with the COVID-19 virus in the past 14 days, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER!
2) Upon entering, proceed immediately to our washrooms and wash your hands with soap and water.
3) If you feel the need to sneeze or cough, please do so into the elbow or neckline of your shirt.
4) Limit hand contact with products and hard surfaces. If you need product assistance, our staff would be happy to assist you.
5) Please make every reasonable effect to remain at a distance of AT LEAST 2 METERS away from our staff and other patrons.
Aquatopia Wedding & Events Department
You were planning your wedding.
Rescheduling a celebration doesn’t have to be all love lost. The team at Aquatopia is here to help.
You are the heart of our events. You have plenty else to worry about. We are coming up with new and innovative ways to communicate and plan your wedding according, and we will be sharing details as soon as possible.
We’re here to help navigate you through your wedding as seamlessly as possible, and without any love lost. You worry celebrating your love story, and we’ll shoulder the rest.
Reach out to our team. Let’s schedule a chat. We’ll get through this.
New Event Bookings
We are accepting event bookings for 2022 as well as 2023. All bookings are subject to availability.
If you need assistance from our events production team, please contact our Wedding & Event Sales Manager, Manas Rajpal, and he would be more than happy to serve you in the following ways:
1) Telephone support at 613-225-7663 Ext, 304
2) Email support at firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Please contact us to arrange a video chat appointment via Zoom, FaceTime, or in-person.
Aquatic Landscape Design, Installation & Maintenance Services
Bookings for landscape installations have commenced for the 2022 season. As there is no need for our service or installation technicians to come into contact with clients to perform these tasks, we can maintain the health protocols recommended by Ottawa Public Health.
If you need to arrange for, or have any questions regarding any of our aquatic landscape maintenance services, please contact our Field Service Manager, Rebecca Cooke, in the following ways:
1) Telephone support at 613-225-7663 Ext, 222
2) Email support at email@example.com
If you need to arrange for, or have any questions regarding any of our aquatic landscape design or installation services, please contact our Aquatic Landscape Design & Installation Manager, Nicholas Bott, in the following ways:
1) Telephone support at 613-225-7663 Ext, 223
2) Email support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interiorscape Installation & Maintenance Services Measures
Interiorscape installations will be subject to an individual risk assessment for each job site prior to commencing work. Client requests for the deferral of any installation will be respected without question.
With the exception of health care facilities, tropical plant maintenance services will continue to be provided as usual, as we can maintain the health protocols recommended by Ottawa Public Health.
If you need to arrange for, or have any questions regarding any of our Interiorscape installation or maintenance services, please contact our Interiorscape Design & Sales Manager, Andrew Cordier, in the following ways:
1) Telephone support at 613-225-7663 Ext, 221
2) Email support at email@example.com
We are encouraged by the sense of humanity and cooperation we have seen in our business community and beyond. Our clients and employees have demonstrated their loyalty and dedication to Aquatopia Conservatory and all that we envision, and quite frankly, we are humbled and moved. Despite the inconveniences and anxiety caused by COVID-19, there are many reasons to celebrate in 2022. Our staff will be showcasing many exciting new products and offerings this season, and we can’t wait to share them with you!
Please take care of yourselves and your families. We thank you again for your support.
Catherine Neville & Nicholas Bott
2710 March Road
Ottawa, ON K0A 1L0
Catherine Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicholas Email: email@example.com